Skype
askbluerave

Ask Frigid Drift 1 Ask Frigid Drift 1

This looks really nice. I don't see any major flaws in the animation and the tiny flaws will surely go away with simple practice.

Voice acting was...how should i say it...a little above average, but just a little. A little messing around with your voice, Muffinman23, and i'm sure we'll be hearing some lovely voice acting from you in the future.

I enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing more animations by you.

Late For School Late For School

I enjoyed it! I don't really have anything to say about the flaws since i somehow have this feeling you already know that practice is the key and all, so i don't feel like saying anything that's obvious.

Keep going, this was lovely.

Bullying is Serious Bullying is Serious

Alright, so the animation did show how some people indeed can over react to dumb comments such as "you're dumb for liking a show meant for little girls". Usually my own reaction to dumb comments is "yeah ok". But still i have to...i dunno "remind" people, that depression can make silly idiotic comments seem like the biggest insults ever. As a parody it was amusing. But won't be surprised if there's going to be a shitstorm about depression and ponies and such.

Keep animating. This looks somewhat nice already, so i'm sure you'll be making some awesome animations in the future.

Commission - Feisty sammich Commission - Feisty sammich

Really well drawn. The shading and other small details feel right, but i would have drawn the other eye brow too. But then again, that was the last thing i noticed. Good job. Although the pony theme here might bother many, i see no reason not to give this at least a 4.